I am so excited to let you know that the
“Paint Like a Pro”
– Weekend Workshop –
is coming to our . . .
Komedal Road – Studio
September 6th and 7th
right here on beautiful Bainbridge Island!!
The instructor behind this wonderful workshop is the very talented …
Louisa is not only a talented designer … but also a fabulous blogger (www.westegg.co.uk) … and an experienced furniture restorer all the way from Bedfordshire England!!
In this wonderful two day workshop Louisa will cover the following topics …
- Choosing furniture; how to source pieces and what to look out for.
- Preparation tips for all types of furniture including heavily varnished pieces.
- Basic repair work, how to remove stains, guidance on the tools and materials required.
- Furniture painting using Autentico chalk paints.
- Waxing unpainted furniture and finishing techniques for unpainted furniture.
- Different decorative techniques for painted furniture including distressing and authentic French country style, crackle effect, decoupage and gilding.
- Finishing techniques including waxing, varnishing and sealing.
- Basic upholstery – how to upholster simple projects such as a drop in seat dining chair, stool or footstool.
The cost of the workshop is $470.00 and includes all materials including paints and waxes, notes covering each stage of the project with full instructions, breakfast, lunch and refeshments during the workshop, and a skype follow-up call (up to 1 hour) anytime after the workshop.
I can not even begin to tell you all how truly lucky we are to have Louisa teach this class right here on Bainbridge Island!! If you are interested in taking this workshop – sign up soon as class space is very limited! I personally can’t wait till Sept!! 🙂
To learn more about this incredible workshop . . . click here!!
To sign up for the class . . . click here!!
This is truly such a great way to start off our new …
Komedal Road – Studio Workshops!!!
See you there!!
xoxo – liz
PS – so what is this Komedal Road Studio you ask??
well – soon I will have so much more to share on that …
but until then – be sure to Save this Date … 🙂
Friday – Aug 1st, 2014
for the grand opening of our new …
Komedal Road – Studio!!
. . . . .